Wednesday 7 December 2011

Fundraising Update:

It's been a few weeks since a blogged, my head has been in a right spin!!  So in the next few blogs i'm going to update you on everything!!


FUNDRAISING UPDATE: 


CALENDARS


Firstly the calendars, well for a good two weeks they took over my life! In a good way, i had an amazing printers who did me a great deal on the printing and decided to go for it and have 250 printed as with the binder i had purchased came 250 hooks and coils.  So i ordered them and spent the weekend at my parents binding, thumb punching and putting hooks on them.  Even if i do say so myself they look fab!! N i want to thank all my CF friends for been apart of it with the photos!





So with 250 to sell, it was a lot of pressure, but they have sold amazingly well and i'm so pleased!! Now all my costs are paid off, just need to collect the money in and I should make just over £1000 for the CF Unit @ UHNS Campaign.  Which i'm really proud of to be honest, but i couldn't of done it without all the amazing people who have sold them for me or who have bought one themselves.  So thank you!!


I still have a few left, they are £7 to buy, if you need me to post them out there is postage cost of £1.50.  You can buy a calendar through out website:  cfunit.moonfruit.com

Link direct to Calendar Is http://cfunit.moonfruit.com/#/shop/4557092031


CHARITY NIGHT


On 17th December we are running a "Christmas Motown Night" we have Randy Corwood, An American Drifter singing and he is really good!! Tickets are just £5, it's at the Florence Sports and Social Club.  If you would like tickets to come down for the night please let me know or email: stokesos@aol.com


SKYDIVE


30 Places are all reserved for the Skydive at Langar Airfield, Nottingham on 26th May 2012.


All the Skydive information packs will be ready by the end of the week.  So if your interested in the challenge then please get in touch with by emailing me: joeyhughes2009@gmail.com

I need your name, address and email for the moment and i'll send you all the information you need to get involved and book your place.  


JUSTGIVING


We still have a permenant justgiving site set up with the intention of everyone just sending a donation of £2, less than the cost of a pint and a packet of crisps.  Hardly noticeable to your bank balance or ur purse strings, even at this time of year.


So donate your £2, at http://www.justgiving.com/CFUNITUHNS or simply click on the widget on the top right hand corner of this blog!!




Thank you for all your support so far and i'll keep you all updated.
Will update you all more, when i know more!! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment